Powered By Blogger

Crazy Summer

Now that there's no more school, summer's here. Me and my sister Megan swam in our pool today. We started around 2 in the afternoon and when we were done we played on the computer. We played Wizard101, a game that we just started playing so it's new to us. Actually, we started playing this game a couple of weeks ago. My aunt Janet graduated high school yesterday and tomorrow, we are going to a buffet to celebrate. I'm very excited about it.

My aunt, Vaan started blogging and she asked me if I wanted to start. I said yes. But I wasn't sure I wanted to. I wanted to start this blog because need to improve my writing and since I am being tutored by my Fourth Grade teacher, Mr. Masterson in July, I will get a chance to practice my writing.


PS, my aunt is writing exactly what I am telling her!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment