Powered By Blogger

4th of July

When I woke up I went to eat breakfast .After I played Wizard101. My aunt Vaan sleepover.I wanted Amber to come over but she is at a wedding.My other aunt Juliana asked if she can come over and play and Megan said yes! We played all day and made banana smoothie.She got bore and called her Dad to pick her up. I didn't want her to stay any ways,so I was happy!!!!! My Mom and Dad came home.They bought more strips to make stars. We ate dinner and got ready to go watch the fire works .It took 30 min. to get there.We started making stars in the car.When we got there we puled out a rug to sit on .Out of no where we saw big bright lights flashing in the sky.It was here! When it was done we drove to eat at In and Out .It was cheep and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment