Powered By Blogger

My Grama's B-day

We were at Amber's house making stars for our grandma's birthday. We changed into our swimming suit and getting ready to go to Amber's dad's friend's pool. We played for 3 hours and eating salsa, papaya,and cantaloupe. We came home to finish the stars for our grandma's birthday. We drove to my house to get ready to go to the buffet. Then we ate orange chicken,sushi,ice cream float,clam chowder with crackers,and seafood. Next the ladies that work there sang happy birthday to our grandma and made her a little cupcake. Everyone went to my home to open presents and eat cake. She opened our present and screamed (happily)and put it on the shelf. (She says the stars are lucky). Then Amber went to ask her dad to sleep over my house and he said yes. So Amber went home to showered and get ready to sleep over.

2 comments:

  1. Samuel, you really have an eye for design. I love what you did to your page. Very simple, but artistic as well. I am impressed. Your writing is great too. Make sure to spell check or look up words on Dictionary.com if you get stuck on a spelling of a word. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam I caught the flower that Kim (my mommy sister)threw. It was fun we heard music it was cool uncle garrick took kim's underwear and threw it and men tried to get it.

    ReplyDelete