Powered By Blogger

Knott's Berry Farm

Today I went to Knott's Berry Farm. The first ride we went to is a Airplane Ride Darren,Megan,and Anton got to go,but .Then we went on the Bus Ride Megan and I weren't scared but Amber was scared like a cat.We saw a small Roller coaster and it felt like we were going to fall off. I think we found a boring train ride and it didn't do much . Next we went to Hat Dance Ride. We get to spin as fast as we want . Amber and I were screaming so loud. Darren wanted to go on a Log Ride . It was scary! I kept saying we are going to die! Then we went to Wipe Out. Amber's mom and dad went,but we didn't,it looked scary. We saw a play and it was on ice. It was fun! Amber and Darren fell asleep . I told my mom if I can come over to Amber's house,but she didn't let.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Samuel, I wish I didn't have summer school because I would've definitely gone to Knott's with you guys. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete